Monday 29 November 2010

Revealing the Awesomeness...

OSHI! Great, I missed this weekend....
Damn you PC, being a Jerk most of the week. Luckily, I have some stuff to show from last week. Which should, hopefully satisfy the most of you.


But first! Revealing the awesomeness...
With over a week of studding the Readme and help from iRhyiku, I got this final functioning:




That's Right! RPG's VWF Dialogue tool is finally up and running, and now that's its up, it will now be so easy just to implement Dialogue scenes.


Secondly, a new map...



A new all vanilla submap. This is the first "Generic Submap". I suspect its not entirely finished since I will probably make some adjustments to it in the future.

Thirdly, some more level...

That's mostly all I'm revealing of this level, I plan to keep the rest...hidden...
Well, that's it for this weekend, and this one gigantic post.
See you next weekend! .^.

No comments:

Post a Comment